I used to blog on my job. I started blogging because I had a full-time job which provided me with the time I could spend reading and writing. That is why I never posted on a weekend – I was too busy 🙂 But participating in NaBloPoMo requires posting every day and today is Saturday. Now, that’s a pickle.
So I came up with a How to Post on a Saturday algorithm:
- Wake up to a thought: “I need to write a blog post”
- Spend the whole day fixating over it and frantically looking for something to write about
- Come up with a brilliant idea for a blog post
- Sit down to write
- Discard the idiotic idea you had thought of
- Write about the bland reality of life 🙂
Here’s to fun and creative weekend!
What’s your trick to posting on a weekend?